No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
7 people found this helpful
“Started okay, but the last few months have been quite bad. Not sure if I will last a whole year with this company ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Dew Software full-time (less than an year)Pros
not worth mentioning a single word in this section. I am already looking out for opportunities. I don't understand how somebody can stick with this employer for more than 6 monthsCons
I joined in spite of there being many negative reviews. I needed a job as I had been out of project for 2 months, so I agreed to join them. Everything seemed awesome initially but things started turning sour soon and the real face of the management started to show.
1) Salary not the same as what was promised
2) No official offer letter for the actual salary that you are getting paid. Offer letter only for the LCA salary value
3) Communication is horrible. You rarely get a response for your first email.
4) Management has monetary relationship with managers. They think because of that the manager is in their pocket and that they have more power and they talk to you very badly and threaten to replace you in no time. They do not respect you for your skills and instead use phrases like "any fool can do your job". Then does that make the company owner/President, the Leader of Fools?
5) If you argue, your access to paystubs will be removed and then you will not be able to transfer your visa to somebody else or you will be threatened with terms like deportation, revoking of the visa, removal from the project etc.
6) Mean and greedy management. They think that if they throw money everybody should dance to their tunesAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Treat human beings with Respect not as servant. Every person who has been charged with some offence always puts the blame on somebody else. They never accept that they are guilty. You writing that somebody wants to malign your reputation is not going to help. People obviously know the truth. They are smart and not foolish like you often say and think they are.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO