No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Dew Software full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
Starts off well, they have some good clientsCons
This company is full of Cons, con artists to be precise. Especially the management.
1) the management expects you to be a doormat because they are paying you salary. Very unfortunate, but that's how it is
2) not at all organized. We are in the 21st century and in the silicon valley and the upper management uses excel sheets with wrong formulas to keep track of how much they paid you. Do bear in Mind that these calculations are one-sided. If you ask about them, the answer you will get is
" you will not understand this". Then why send it in the first place
3) management is very arrogant. If you go onsite at one of the clients where they have good connections, they will think that they can throw their weight around. Somebody said that they will say things like "I can replace you anytime". That is 1000% true.
The company President always openly says that he has a $$ relation with managers, so he can throw oit people any time.
4) no salary hike for 4 years
5) no respect for your accomplishmentsAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Respect people, don't be arrogantDoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO