No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
8 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Dew Software full-time (more than a year)Pros
I had my good days, but once the management's true colors started showing everything went down the drainCons
1) Management does not genuinely care for employees: they send chocolates during the holiday season or invite for parties, but the bottom line is that they see dollars on your forehead
2) Management makes new policies and actions it out without informing employees. When the event has occurred if you reach out to them they will say that starting this month this is the policy.
3) They think and act like Dew Software is the only company that can give you a job and the President is the God who gives you that job. If you talk to them about something, the management will say 'that person said i should not give you a job, but I still did'. If you ask 'that person' they will say i did not say. Somebody else wrote that they will talk behind your back, that is 100% true. I was having trouble coping with one client because of hectic work and they made a laughing stock out of me among internal employees. And then end of the year they send chocolates. what's the use?
4) They compensate managers in cash or kind and then act like they own those managers and the employees who work under them. they will use that as reason to threaten you and keep you like a slave
5) Pathetic benefits and employer contribution to health insurance.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Change your practices, genuinely care for employees. stop having deals with managers it is illegalDoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO