Dominion Enterprises

  www.dominionenterprises.com
  www.dominionenterprises.com

Dominion Enterprises Jobs & Careers in Sussex, WI

Hiring? Post a Job

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days

No jobs found – change your filters above for more results

Dominion Enterprises Photos

Building entrance - Granby and Plume.
DE Headquarters
Night

+ Add Photo

Dominion Enterprises Reviews

342 Reviews
2.8
342 Reviews
Rating Trends

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
Dominion Enterprises President and COO Jack Ross
Jack Ross
179 Ratings
  1. 12 people found this helpful  

    It's too late for the Sussex location and the rest of the company won't be far behind

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

    I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time (more than 5 years)

    Pros

    Great employees in Sussex. Interesting industry.

    Cons

    Well what can I say that hasn’t already been said over and over and over by other reviewers. According to Glassdoor only 30% of Dominion employees would recommend the company to their friends and only 40% approve of the CEO. If one of my kids was getting 30% grades in school I would be extremely worried. If I heard that only 40% of all the parents at that school think the principle is doing a good job and that the kids of the other 60% are having the same problems as me I would probably start to wonder if the leadership is part of the problem.

    Recently there has been some restructuring of management to take care of the mismanagement that has occurred for years and has driven the company to the point it is today (employee mistrust, ethics issues, incompetence, etc). The GREAT news is that now there is amazing leadership in charge of the Sussex office which has definitely improved morale. Unfortunately the disfunction that is destroying this company is coming from the executive management level (VP level and up). And, in usual Dominion fashion, their solution to this is to just move the same people around instead of looking to see which executive managers actually are performing and replacing those who can’t. The same group of people are making the decisions as before just with new titles.

    The new platform being developed (Dominion’s future direction) is being moved and consolidated in a few other locations across the country. Sussex is not one of those locations. So right now it seams the Sussex location is in an upswing but you only have to look to see where the company is investing in employees to see who will be around in a year or so when the new platform is ready to replace the one we are currently supporting. I won’t be around to wait and see what they choose to do with us. And I know there are plenty more like me.

    It's curious to see so many extremely poor reviews of Domnion and then suddenly a GLOWING review. To me it means that someone at Dominion is paying attention to these reviews and is worried enough to post fake ones. Hopefully that isn't the only action they take to rectify the problems.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Stop trying to fix problems by just moving executive management around. Maybe their performance should be judged by the overall health of their division (employee moral, innovation, customer happiness, etc) and not just the numbers. Maybe the exact same people that ran the company 10 years ago aren't the best ones to be running it today.

    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO

Work at Dominion Enterprises? Share Your Experiences

Dominion Enterprises

 
Click to Rate
or