DriveTime Automotive Group
DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc. – Lakeland, FL
.* Operations Advisors at DriveTime - Bring your entrepreneurial spirit to this key dealership position. This is perfect for an… Beyond.com
DriveTime Automotive Group – Tampa, FL
GO Financial, a subsidiary of DriveTime, is a subprime lender offering a pooled auto loan program in an integrated online platform. GO provides… Percipio Media
DriveTime – Tampa, FL
A typical day as a Sales Advisor. Expect to walk into a fun environment built on open, friendly relationships. As a sales representative for… Percipio Media
DriveTime – Tampa, FL
listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any… Glassdoor
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
DriveTime Automotive Group Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at DriveTime Automotive Group full-time (more than an year)Pros
- DT is GREAT at empowering their employees - giving them a project and letting them run with it to apply their own solution/vision.
- You have the opportunity to work on some really big, company changing initiatives.
- DT opens up a ton of doors and really helps to create a promising career path.
- DT is good to challenge you and offers ample amount of tools to better yourself professionally.
- The people and management are AWESOME.
- Fast paced environment with a "get work done" approach
- DT is quick to notice hard work and promotions often happen before yearly reviews.
- Organically grown company - promotes within
- Rapidly growing company that still feels like a start up
- At times, sense of direction can be convoluted
- Neutral: Initiatives change frequently as dictated by upper management - This causes things to change quickly at time. You'll need to be good at adapting.
- Neutral: Documentation is little to non-existent. This allows the employee to create value rather quickly by learning and excelling in an area where few have understanding. On the flip side, you don't waste time updating documentation.
- IT is slightly underpaid by industry standards, but DT is not shy when it comes to promotions. Earn your keep!Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep doing what you are doing! Continue to spend time investing into your employees.
While things can get crazy quickly, try to maintain that transparency with your teams. It will help us to execute more effectively!RecommendsPositive Outlook