EF Education First North America
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
EF Education First North America Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at EF Education First North America full-time for more than a yearPros
- Unbelievably fun and cool colleagues. Lots of opportunity for interaction, fun events, great corporate culture.
- Inspiring mission (help people open the world through education), great corporate origins story.
- Best office in greater Boston -- wicked 360 degree views of the city, and flexible work spaces that promote collaboration, creativity, etc.
- Travel, travel, travel! Been to 4 continents, 9 countries (some multiple times) in my 2 years at EF.Cons
- This has improved a lot, but the 15 independent organizations that together comprise EF are somewhat siloed off. Team members would be even more inspired about the work they are doing w/in one of those 15 areas if they had more chance to learn about what's happening in other parts of EF in other parts of the world.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- It's been really fun to see EF around the city in more creative and inspiring ways over the past few years (like on the pink sails on the Charles River, or via the Ferris Wheel the company brought to Cambridge for free community rides). These activities were associated with EF's new building project. It would be great to see this type of thing continued even after the building opens.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO