Edelbrock Lead Oracle Developer Jobs & Careers

Hiring? Post a Job

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days

No jobs found – change your filters above for more results

Edelbrock Reviews

2 Reviews
2 Reviews

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
O. Victor Edelbrock
0 Ratings

    Disappointing, Discouraging, Dispirited

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I have been working at Edelbrock full-time (more than 5 years)


    This is a great place to work for if you are a zombie looking to get a steady paycheck every week and medical coverage a discounted rate, that's it.


    1) No advancement opportunities
    2) No such thing as fair performance measures, the only people that get noticed are the ones who spend 90% of their time blowing their own horns with management and the other 10% doing what they are supposed to be doing...Performing!
    3) Strategic Planning, Personnel development, compensation and incentives based on merit? I'm not quite sure they even know what those terms mean.
    4) No matter how much you do, how much you think you know, how much you try to foster a positive change...the environment and morale is so low across the board, that if you stay there long enough you will turn into a hopeless, brainless zombie too!

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Upper Management should do nothing if they are content with having a workforce of lifeless zombies managing their business from the TOP - DOWN.

    Doesn't Recommend
    No opinion of CEO

Work at Edelbrock? Share Your Experiences


Click to Rate