Electronic Data Systems
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Electronic Data Systems Photos
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Electronic Data Systems full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
- Initial training programs for new graduates
- Was once a great company
- Was once full of good people
- Was once led by Ross PerotCons
- Work harder than ever for the worst raises that are scheduled to be late every year so you only get 4 increases every 5 years at best.
- Has been a sinking ship for 30 years.
- Old school management that gets the worst out of people by making them despise their employer.
- Unethical practices made it an embarrassment to admit who signed my checks.
- What you do means nothing, who you know means everything.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- People are not cogs.
- People have lives outside of work.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO