No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
I have been working at Emergys Corp. full-time (more than an year)Pros
- Location - Ideally located in a growing State where school system is among the top 5 in the nation, good family life,low cost living and great year round weather.
- Initially the company was managed very professionally,but later on became a perfect example of an unprofessionally run enterprise.Cons
- Very unprofessionally run company.Its more of a family run bania business than an IT Frim.
- Very minimal interaction between employee & management.
- There are a bunch of folks acting as Bridge or populary as they are called as " PILLARS" - between employees and the top management - these are hurdles than bridges.
- These bridges conduct Performance Reviews that lack moral ethics and their reviews are the final verdict for the top Management.
- These bridges are surviving on the performance of the otehr employees.
- A place where there are more husband & wife combos than professional employees.
- No HR Policy / Compensation guidelines. Everything depends on the whims and fancies of these so called :BRIDGES" OR PILLARS as they are called.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Please open up your Ears & Eyes and try to get the big picture instead of depending on the Bridges or so called Pillars of the company.