No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Eminence Consulting full-time (more than an year)Pros
None, none, none and dont think will be some in futureCons
01. Bad marketing Team - You will be on bench for years
02. No proper training - They pick some one from road and make him teach
03. Management and the Staff - "yatha raja tatha praja (AS THE RULER SO THE RULED)". Boss is a big cheat as the staff.
04. Savin Technologies, Eminence Inc and Techmagix Inc resides in same building and same office. Same boss and staff for the company who are big time cheaters.
05. Nothing will be put on paper.. will not answer phone calls not respond.
06. Cheaters, cheaters, cheaters.. Big time cheaters All work for Savin, Techmagix and Eminence..
07. No professionalism not ethics.
08. Pay will not have increase and will not pay on time at all. Blood suckers..Advice to ManagementAdvice
Be professional and play with ethics. You are running a professional organization not a shopDoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO