9 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at EnerNOC full-timePros
- Flexible work hours.
- The chance to interact with some very smart co-workers.Cons
-Management states teamwork but only praises/rewards certain individuals.
-They'll make a big announcement about an individuals promotion yet 7+ other people are also doing the same tasks without the fanfare or pay increase.
- Waste a lot of money/resources on group trips that they believe will boost morale.
- Poor forecasting skills.
- Constant re-branding of services that are poorly implemented.
- Too many interns given the ability to make decisions that affect the bottom line.
- Constant tinkering with commissions that affects Sales morale which in turn has a negative domino affect for other employees.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Look in the mirror and realize that the problem is you. The individuals in charge do not have the collective experience to move the company forward in a positive direction. I was praying for an acquisition so that the current Team would get flushed and new life would get injected into the company.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO