Utility Man – new
Energy Transfer Company – Coyanosa, TX
High School diploma or GED. 1 Year of general experience in the oil/gas industry. Good mechanical aptitude. Basic computer skills, Effective written… Energy Transfer Company
Plant Operator B – new
Energy Transfer Company – La Grange, TX
• Operation of compressors, gas processing equipment, plant motors, cooling pumps, valves, pipelines and other related gas processing equipment… Energy Transfer Company
Energy Transfer Company – Wexford, PA
• Makes proactive notifications to state/county/ local government personnel when operations and maintenance activity will impact neighbors… Energy Transfer Company
Lead Technician – new
Energy Transfer Company – Midland, TX
include, but are not limited to: Rotating call schedule. Maintaine customer relationship. Manage time. Providing safe and efficient operations of… Energy Transfer Company
Energy Transfer Company – Houma, LA
The employee will be required to live within 45 minutes of the Houma, La. location. The employee will work an 8 & 6 schedule with crew change day on… Energy Transfer Company
Energy Transfer Company – Robstown, TX
• Perform Mechanical duties involving troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing natural gas engines, compressors, generators, turbines and/or other… Energy Transfer Company
Energy Transfer Company – Barstow, TX
• Seeks to optimize processing though facility and maintain proper product specifications, responds to alarms and problems within the plant and make… Energy Transfer Company
Energy Transfer Company – Alva, OK
• Performs pipeline locates/construction watches, may operate portable and mobile work equipment, and participate in customer and emergency agency… Energy Transfer Company
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
No opinion of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Stable $, good bonuses. This company knows how to make money.
Very conservative, good old boy culture that made me uncomfortable at times as a young female; they play Fox News all day at the HQ in San Antonio.
Advice to Management
Consider trying a less rigid approach to the "type" of person you are hiring to move forward as a more diverse, well-rounded organization. Encourage the men at the company to have some sensitivity training.