Epsilon – West Chicago, IL
Able to think strategically, understands the values of the briefs. · Strong knowledge of… Epsilon
Account Supervisor – new
Epsilon – Chicago, IL
Addendum’s for all program personnel. Approves all local staffing decisions. · Strategic Client Communication – assist with the development of… Epsilon
4 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Epsilon full-time (less than an year)Pros
- Friday breakfasts provided by company in Schaumburg location.
- Decent systems to work with
- Top notch social media and highly technical folksCons
- they expect you to work until you get sick
- highly political environment
- use GE's Rank & Yank methodology to supposedly get a higher performing workforce by firing the bottom x percent of employees per department. As a result, instead of collaborating on solving problems, people have the incentive to back-stab and prevent their colleagues from being ranked higher than they are. Enter cesspool!
- the pay is poor but better than another major competitor.
- the insurance could be better.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Stop throwing your people under the bus. The genius plan of rank and yank makes is actually hurting your company.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookApproves of CEO