No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time (more than a year)Pros
The only Pro I can think of -
'The brand value of Ericsson'Cons
1. I was posted in Mumbai Location as a GET, every step is time consuming. Got my official email ID, my ID card and other assets after some 60 days.
2. As a GET was thrashed and made to slog with absolutely no training from the 5th working day.
3. Managers and Super-Managers are brash and ignorant.
4. HR always turns a blind eye to employees in this location.
5. Amenities are poor. Working at a customer location - there is poor lighting, broken pieces of furniture or sometimes no chairs to sit at all, falling roof (that's right, the roof of one of the toilets caved in missing me and my colleague by a whisker), and unsanitized washrooms that reeks. My advice - Do NOT choose DAKC, Mumbai as your work location.
6. General HR policies and procedures are ignored for this location.
7. Absolutely no Work-Life balance, you need to work on most nights, Saturdays, Sundays and even on Public Holidays without any compensation.
8. No increment after two cycles, increments are politically motivated and no Engineers are paid based on merit of work he/she has put in. Infact the Managerial staff have no measurements to access us at all.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Need to seriously look into RCOM Project's functioning, for this is fact - 40+ resources from both Engineer and Manager level have resigned in 2014 from my Domain alone.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO