Euro London Appointments

  www.eurolondon.com
  www.eurolondon.com

Euro London Appointments Jobs & Careers

Hiring? Post a Job

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days
8 days ago

German speaking Technical Support Engineer

Euro London Tyne and Wear +2 locations

in this position include : -Multi level technical support for diagnosing, reproducing, and fixing software and hardware issues. This is provided via… Reed.co.uk


5 days ago

HR Business Partner - Dutch

Euro London Tilburg

*Provide HR guidance and advice to line managers on HR policy and procedures, balancing commercial needs with best practice *Provide expertise on… Reed.co.uk


30+ days ago

Software Programmer - 3D Visualization

Euro London Bristol, England

As a member of the Software Development team you will: *Develop Web-based 3D visualization solutions. *Provide extension and maintenance of existing… Reed.co.uk


30+ days ago

Customer Services Team Leader - Fluent Turkish/English

Euro London London, England

include: Taking ownership of complex enquiries and supporting the team during peak times with incoming calls/emails/live chat. Developing and… Reed.co.uk


17 days ago

Product specialist in Automotive Industry URGENTLY REQUIRED

Euro London London, England

It is advantageous to have a valid driving license but not necessarily required. The duties of the role involve but are not exclusive to: - Greeting… Reed.co.uk


11 days ago

Microsoft Business Intelligence DBA/Developer

Euro London Gibraltar +2 locations

. Approximately 65% of your time will be spent on database management and the other 35% will be spent on development. This is a varied role and will… Reed.co.uk


9 days ago

German Speaking Games Tester

Euro London Cambridgeshire +2 locations

We aim to respond promptly to you however, due to the high level of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose CV matches our… Reed.co.uk


8 days ago

Dutch & German Speaking IT Telemarketers Needed!

Euro London City of London, England

Ideally candidates will have at least 1 yrs experience in sales/telesales/telemarketing and will be available immediately. Given the nature of this… Reed.co.uk


12 days ago

Customer Service Agent German Italian & English

Euro London Berkshire +2 locations

include: *Being the first point of contact for customer enquiries *Providing customer service by telephone and email *Complaint handling and… Reed.co.uk


17 days ago

German speaking Customer Services rep

Euro London London, England

Fluency to native level in spoken and written German and English is essential. Previous experience in customer service in a call centre or within… Reed.co.uk


Euro London Appointments Reviews

3 Reviews
3.2
3 Reviews

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Sylvia and David Shacklock
0 Ratings
  1. 1 person found this helpful  

    Specialist Recruitment Agency

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Windsor, South East England, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Windsor, South East England, England (UK)

    I worked at Euro London Appointments

    Pros

    Niche market place, Value-add propositions, Good client base, Great team spirit, Good locations (London, Windsor, Manchester, Europe), Specialist teams, Reasonable commisison scheme

    Cons

    Poor senior management, Lack of understanding regarding work put in by individuals, Too much focus on investment in external training rather than focus on specifics that individuals need in order to progress careers

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Pay more attention to individuals and reward high performers accordingly.

Work at Euro London Appointments? Share Your Experiences

Euro London Appointments

 
Click to Rate
or