No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Expedia full-timeRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- The intersection of travel and e-Commerce is a wickedly cool place to work.
- Good data driven culture that puts pace of innovation over pet projects.
- Has committed to have 50% of leadership be Female by 2020.
- Great growth with potential for even more.
- Very limited upward growth as very few leaders have left in the last few years.
- Salaries are stagnant.
- Seeing losses of the best new managers, as they seek roles with upward potential.
- Moving to Seattle waterfront in 2018, and the commute will be terrible for East-siders.