Experian Marketing Services
Experian Marketing Services Photos
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Experian Marketing Services full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
- Great benefits
- Casual attire
- Free food occasionally
- Flexibility to work from home (depending on your manager)Cons
- Technology is subpar compared to competitors. Issues always come up and not enough competent tech resources to fix. Always having to apologize to clients for latest tech issues.
- Salaries are nowhere near competitive. Published minimums are not honored. Salaries have actually decreased in time. Competitors offer ridiculously higher pay for same jobs.
- Massive layoffs in U.S. due to outsourcing to Costa Rica. Staff in Costa Rica is undertrained and unexperienced, with a call center mentality. Employees in U.S. that were not layed off either left on their own, are looking to leave or stayed but extremely unhappy and uncertain about their future.
- Layoffs and low office morale starting to affect client relationships.
- Management is reactive not proactive, constantly putting out fires. Most mid-level managers are immature and have no real decision making power. Upper management is non-existent due to recent turnover by North America CEO, General Manager and a few VP's.
- Company direction changes constantly, creating uncertainty for employees and lack of confidence from clients.
- Work/Life balance affected by constant tech issues and understaffing.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Stop focusing on immediate fiscal growth and implement measures that will affect company growth in the long run. Accept that laying off 100 people in U.S. so that you can "stay competitive" has done just the opposite. Learn from this mistake and reassure those people who are still loyal to you by giving them compelling reasons to stay, like better pay.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO