No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
“Solid but not outstanding IT staffing company. Good for consultants, not so much for experienced sales and recruiters. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Experis full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
- On many vendor lists
- Competes favorably at clients that are large users of IT staffing
- Solid financially
- Great place to learn recruiting and salesCons
- Typical staffing agency: no differentiator from a consultant perspective. Very much a "butts in seats" mentality.
- Not much room for creativity for a senior sales person or recruiter.
- Mediocre benefits.
- Politics within senior management impacts field people.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Since the acquisition of Jefferson Wells and COMSYS by Manpower, the organizational cultures that made these companies successful have been dismantled, and as a result there is now discord within the field.
Management should consider moving back towards being a field driven organization, and focusing on what made JW and COMSYS successful in the past.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookApproves of CEO