Exterro – Beaverton, OR
• Be the voice of the market and customer as an integral part of our product strategy formulation. • Define and refine core product marketing… Glassdoor
Exterro – San Francisco, CA
• Achieve corporate revenue goals; attainment of the annual and quarterly quota. • Manage your territory with your inside account manager and… Glassdoor
Exterro – Beaverton, OR
• Primary point of contact with the customer on all projects • Provide PMBOK and Agile based project management leadership for all assigned… Glassdoor
9 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Exterro full-time (less than an year)Pros
Not that I found any except for a good coffee machine.Cons
The list is endless
1. This company has lot of dirty politics at every level causing a lot of people to get fired.
2. Lot of infighting.
3. This is a family run business, managers do not have budget.
4. Except for handful of employees who are grapevines of owner, most of them have constant fear of job loss.
5. Provide you a crap training of two days, if you ask the trainer any questions he himself will not know a lot of things. But still based on this training they would want you to excel and deliver from the 1st week itself.
6. The technical product manager working for 7years does not know anything about the product, but will expect that you should understand the entire product within 2 weeks.
7. The managers at this company do not have an IT background, there are people who have worked as a car dealer, lawyer making life difficult for tech people as they don't understand any technical stuff.
8. They fire a lot of people.
9. Performance expectation is 200%.
10. They will hire people and monitor their performance, but the manger will not set any goals or expectations.
11. Sure shot way to get fired is question your manager on any wrong decision taken by him that is impacting your job.
12. No growth or possibility of role change as it has a completely flat structure.
13. Lot of favoritism.
14. No opportunity to learn new things except for their crap product which has lot of bugs.
15. They lack processes, infrastructure, they don't even have place to accommodate new hire.
16. Managers always get the work done with constant threat of firing. Every week or so you will get a warning.
17. Be ready to work 24/7 as there are client calls from different time zones and also development team is in India.
18. If you negotiate with HR with the salary you will always be getting the lowest bracket end.
19. Management can take decisions overnight.
20. The e-discovery industry is very small, so not a lot of scope to grow once you leave this company.
21. The product is crap and has lot of bugs, they cheat their clients.
22. Development done is in java and use no framework.
Please do not join this company as it has no growth and end of day there will only be depression, frustration and dissatisfaction.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Show some respect to employees that have fair amount of technical knowledge.
2. Do not insult subordinates in public.
3. Stop threatening your employees every now and then to get work done.
4. Stop playing with people career.
5. Hire employees that match your needs and set the expectations right.Doesn't RecommendDisapproves of CEO