No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
4 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Fareportal full-time (more than a year)Pros
1. Friendly coworkers
2. Convenient location
3. Occasional free food
4. Pay is OK
5. It's a jobCons
1. My 89-year-old grandmother knows more about running a company than the C-level suite and she worked as a cleaning lady.
2. Benefits are almost nonexistent.
3. Zero communication among departments making it nearly impossible to put together any type of coherent business strategy.
4. A dirty, dark, and grey office space.
5. HR barely functions. Filing my taxes this year will be painful as they did not withhold my taxes correctly AND no one from HR actually responds to emails.
6. People disappear constantly. The turnover rate here is astronomical and firings happen all the time. One day your lunch buddy is here, the next s/he's gone with little to no explanation as to why. Expect to have several different managers within a 1-2 year period.
7. No accountability. A lot of work is outsourced to underpaid workers in India, and much of the work ends up done incorrectly.
8. No opportunity to advance. You start here and get lost in the abyss. Hard work is unnoticed and unrewarded and people are rarely, if ever, promoted from within.
9. Sexism runs RAMPANT throughout this company. If you're a young woman, expect to be bombarded with gchat messages and Facebook requests. And no, they're never about work.
10. Nobody wants to be here. Excellent people come in and by month three they're zombies.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO