Fishnet Security – Herndon, VA
• Design, present and demonstrate Information Security solutions during the sales cycle, enabling solutions, end user customers, vendors and industry… CareerBuilder
Fishnet Security – Arlington, VA
- Analyze complex, enterprise environments from an information security perspective - Evaluate organizations against multiple best practice control… Glassdoor
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at FishNet Security full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
- Some solid, smart and very talented people.
- Lack of leadership/management offers the opportunity to prove yourself and chart your own course.
- Strong technology partnerships and broad services portfolio offer delivery opportunities to cross train and expand skillsets.
- Huge upside and potential if the "good ole boy" network would get out of their own way. Hopefully this transition can occur with the new investment firm's leadership and scrutiny.Cons
- Low compensation and high expectations lead to high turnover for talented employees.
- Much of the leadership team has been in place since it was an organization 1/10 the size and it shows. More experienced, strategic leadership will be required for the organization to reach it's financial goals.
- Sales-driven, tactical organization with little to no ability to chart a strategic course and stick to it.
- Ultimately beholden to a select group of "strategic partners" (AKA product vendors with cash to burn) which impacts credibility and viability in the marketplace.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Given management's lack of vision, experience and inability to evolve is the primary issue, there isn't much advice other than to seek out proven replacements for key leadership roles.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO