Foundation 9 Entertainment
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Foundation 9 Entertainment full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
- Short commute, light on traffic.
- Outdoorsy locale with the coast being only a 2 hr drive away.
- Bars/night clubs just around the corner!
- College town - Go Ducks!
- Dedicated and talented. Reliable and generally honest folk with a few exceptions.Cons
1) Job/career security
- Turn over epidemic. Once upon a time the pamphlet could brag about a low turn over rate; no more. You know it's bad when just about every legacy worker has left or been cut.
- Local competitors can all be counted on one hand; bad area for job hopping.
- Projects dwindling steadily over time.
- Downtown could do without the homeless addict culture. Very offensive and often unsanitary behavior occurs on a regular basis from the, 'local wild life.'
- Slow to act - Staffing up, tooling up, trimming fat (as opposed to muscle) etc.
- Whistle blowing is the fastest way to get a pink slip. Especially if concerning a superior.
- Passive aggressive leadership in the guise of, "professionalism."Advice to ManagementAdvice
Nuke and pave, baby.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook