FranklinCovey India Training & Consulting
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
FranklinCovey India Training & Consulting Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at FranklinCovey India Training & Consulting full-time for more than a yearPros
1. Brand name.
2. Established business.
3. Hard - working and efficient junior level employees (client partners).
4. Some really loyal clients.
5. Committed trainers, in whom the organization does not invest much in upgrading the knowledge and skill - sets.
6. The company is possibly here to stay inspite of the intense competition.Cons
1. Dictatorial top management.
2. Hypocrisy and huge gap between talk and the actual walk by the top management.
3. High level of internal politicking, siloism and groupism.
4. Culture of cronyism and secretiveness within the company.
5. Rampant and deliberate delay in the processing of variable pay and claims.
6. Intimidation by seniors, back - stabbing by superiors and hire & fire are commonplace.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Be transparent and approachable at all times.
2. Respect needs to come from within, not by adding a prefix to one's name.
3. Streamline the process of disbursement of payments.
4. Value your junior level employees especially the client partners, since some of them are the best that you can ever get.
5. Try to avoid driving your own personal agenda and always learn to walk the talk.
6. Please practise yourself and implement within the organization, the content that you preach vociferously through your behavioral programs such as The 7 Habits & The Speed Of Trust.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook