In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at GNCPros
- Helping people achieve their goals
- Learning about supplements and health
- Ability to move from store to storeCons
- Constant threat of job if sales numbers are not met (and even if they are met or exceeded)
- Increased attrition of employees due to threat of job
- Decreased loyalty of employees due to above two points
- Even when a manager is performing well, he/she will receive threats to their job. This may only be specific to the Los Angeles region because it seems like the other reviews do not exhibit this behavior to the extent that LA does.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Less threatening and more supportive of sales to increase loyalty of employees.
- Leadership in a sales environment should be one of rewards and benefits in order to maintain employees and have employees want to continue working for the company.Doesn't RecommendApproves of CEO