No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Genera Corporation Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Genera Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
-Exposure to and opportunities to learn different skillsets,
- Talented and industrious team members
- Multi-tasking, multi-exposure, multi-evolving environment.
- Receive extensive training time to ensure familiarity with all processes.Cons
- Slightly longer hours than others (due to communication with overseas)
- Quiet environment with no music.
- Steep initial learning curve trying to understand everything that’s going on.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Consider having the sales team to start their training by handling product managment duties to gain in-depth knowledge of the products. Hence they are better-equipped to answer customers’ technical questions, instead of relaying most inquiries to the Product team.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO