No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Global Impact full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
* The new President & CEO is a good leader, approachable and creates a good environment.
* The organization has a great mission.
* I am able to help some great charities and people in need
* The day to day work is diverse
* Most of the folks working here really care about what they are doing
* The location in old town Alexandria is niceCons
* Fast paced and demanding environment.
* Can't always immediately see the product of your work.
* In the past, leadership created a challenging work environment. I've been here for a few years now and a lot has changed for the better in just the past few months. Many of the issues/problems that have been mentioned in other reviews have gone away. Still a very busy place, but the environment is much improved.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Continue to tap the potential of your staff.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO