Halliburton Jobs

Hiring? Post a Job

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days
30+ days ago

Service Operator I Service Supervisor I Cementing

Halliburton Fort Saint John

We bring out the best in wells - and people. The Cementing Service Operator I will assist during the rigging… Halliburton

Halliburton Reviews

Rating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
Halliburton Chairman, President, and CEO Dave Lesar
Dave Lesar
504 Ratings
  • Great for those who want to make a lot of money.

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Field Engineer - Wireline in Fort Lupton, CO
    Current Employee - Field Engineer - Wireline in Fort Lupton, CO
    Neutral Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I have been working at Halliburton full-time


    Benefits are great! Match 100% to 5% of paycheck and then they add an additional 4% for the year totally 9% into 401k. Plus employee stock purchase which is great. Money is great too. Opportunity to work a lot and earn a lot. A place where if you want to work your way up all you need is hard work. I started out as an operator and I'm now a field engineer who doesn't have a college degree. Great operotunity within the company.


    You probably will have to work away from home and travel a lot if you work in the field. Only way to get around that is get an office job, but you won't make as much if working in the field.

    Advice to Management

    My department management has been great though I know in other parts there is a disconnect with managers. There are some greedy ones that care more about getting their bonus then providing a professional work environment for their workers to be successful.

Work at Halliburton? Share Your Experiences


Click to Rate
Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.