HealthTronics – Malvern, PA
Endo Pharmaceuticals is focused on creating high-value branded products that meet the needs of patients along care pathways for pain management… Glassdoor
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at HealthTronics full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
The reason why you may want to work for HITS is a compensation package you can get. The company pays a competitive salary, however this may change since the company is not doing well.
There are also a lot of good people who work here but not good leaders.Cons
HITS was one big chaos, without proper manager. Person who was Product Manager was absolutely not suitable for this position. Every single even simple decision or change has been discussed, analysed and finally left with no solution.
- no clarity in roles and responsibilities;
- Employees fired without any reasons, never answered questions.
- Most good managers are all gone.
- Only a few people with decision power. no decision power for employees;
- a huge amount of meetings that often do not bring anything, just repeat each other;
- Poor management in engineering departments;
- Lot of stabbing in back people who blame others
- no good perspectives for the company; bad reputation internally and also externally with customers.Advice to ManagementAdvice
It is hard to provide any advice, because "management" knows all better, so they not going to listen anything. But don't forget peoples are important part of every company, Treat them well, and they will give all their abilities back.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO