No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Improving Enterprises Photos
“Improving is my first company to have the right culture and people to grow myself as a person, not only my career! ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Improving Enterprises full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
1. We respect each other equally at all levels. Improving's CEO, Curtis, has a cubicle among his employees, and not a fancy, personal office.
2. The people here care about each other. Improving has become a new home to me. We don't stop when work is over. We hang out afterwards and enjoy each other's company.
3. Improving values our opinions even to the point of giving us the opportunity to execute it. The autonomy is very important to me.
4. There are plenty of great thought leaders and mentors at Improving. I haven't stopped learning.
5. We can be open and honest and be ourselves. Improving has a very safe environment to work in.Cons
1. In the consulting business, some projects are great and some are not. We may not be on a project that we would like to work on.
2. If you don't set your own goals and take initiative, then you can only grow as much as you want to for yourself and mostly on your own time.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep innovating to keep our offices healthy and lively. Different ways to bond, grow, and share.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO