InfoGroup – New York, NY
Yes Lifecycle Marketing wants you to say YES to this exciting opportunity. We are seeking an Email Manager II to join our New York office. This… Dice
Infogroup Inc. – New York, NY
Yesmail Interactive wants you to say YES to this exciting opportunity. We are seeking a Yesmail Account Manager to join our New York office. In this… Glassdoor
Infogroup – New York, NY
• Create low and high fidelity UI prototypes that allow users to walk through a user experience at various points throughout the design process… Glassdoor
InfoGroup – Pearl River, NY
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative corporate team. We are seeking a Senior Developer to join our Pearl River… Dice
Infogroup – Pearl River, NY
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative corporate team. We are seeking a Sr. Client Services Engineer to join our… Glassdoor
Infogroup – Greenwich, CT
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Sr Financial Analyst to join our Greenwich CT… Glassdoor
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Infogroup full-time for more than a yearPros
- Good for a start, if you are fresh out of college. Lot of things to learn in initial 6-8 months.
- Laid back work life.
- Work-Personal life balance is good.Cons
- It's pretty much boring after 6-8 months since you keep doing the same kind of work all the time, no challenges, no salary raise, no appraisal systems, no performance reviews.
- Senior management is not really good. Feels like they are still struggling in the management field.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Imposing some processes doesn't hurt. It sure eats up productive time a little bit, but in the long term it definitely helps to track down issues. Eventually it also helps generating revenues in less haphazard manner.
- Client is not god.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO