No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Infor full-time (more than 3 years)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
* A lot of Oracle influence that has brought new ideas, vision, structure, and credibility with Wall Street, Industry Analysts, and experts within the technology market.
* The culture has transformed since Charles joined in 2010 (in a very positive way. Ex: Any employee can receive sales commission if they help find a deal. Janitors? Yep. R&D? Yep. Consultants? Yep)
* Focus is on execution and rewarding people that drive change (customer satisfaction, and financial success)
* New products launches have been well received (Cloud)
* The talent is getting younger with more passion (look no further than the recently hired SVPs from Oracle)
* Inspirational Leaders from Oracle are showing up that are well aligned with Duncan, Stephan and Charles.
* The company is on the up and up.
* Many disparate product lines (e.g. Product roadmaps)
* Many disparate sales teams (need more industry units)
* A lot of legacy Infor/SSA/EXE employees are burned out. What about the IPO?
Advice to Management
* Keep doing what you are doing.