Infosys – New York, NY
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software… TheLadders.com
INFOSYS – Bridgewater, NJ
• In depth knowledge of VoIP, IP Multimedia Subsystem architecture, IMS Interfaces, VoIP-PSTN interworking, SBC, TCAP, SS… Glassdoor
4 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I worked at InfosysPros
- great infrastructure, one of the best in its class
- One of the best classroom trainings I have ever heard of - for freshers out of college
- Mysore campus
- Ethical top line management ( Only top 7 )
- Brand ValueCons
- One should never ever expect any technical growth in this company
- The managers don't even know the M of management.
- Your career is stagnant after 7 years. Literally you will have nothing to do and you will be forced(indirectly) by Senior mangers to quit. You will not get job anywhere else with this experience. Hence you are forced to stay there till you can survive - without any expectation though.
- One of the worst appraisal process. Its all what your senior manger decides. Doesn't matter how well you performed the entire year.
- They will promote you, transfer you, salary hike etc only because they want the project to survive.
- Overall work for 1 year in this company and start looking for other better opportunities.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Get better managers
- Have a better appraisal process. Take input from peers, managers everyone involved in the project. Not only from the appraisee and the appraiser. The reviewer only decides the CRR - can do better.
- Stop spending money on non-living things - yeah they look better when the client looks at them. But the client needs good people to work for them.
- Retain your senior employees with better compensation.Doesn't RecommendDisapproves of CEO