Intercare Therapy – Los Angeles, CA
We are hiring both entry-level and experienced behavior (ABA) therapists/tutors to provide home-based therapy to help kids with autism overcome… Percipio Media
1 person found this helpful
I worked at Intercare TherapyPros
- It's really hard to think of any pros for this company. Pro: gaining experience working in the field of autism.Cons
- This part is easy:
1. Unsupportive upper management.
2. The company doesn't care about the clients, they care more about the money.
3. They make many promises but never follow through.
6. WORST COMPANY EVER. I know many people oh so many people that are so unhappy at that place. I hope they find a way out like I did.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO