International Sports Management
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at International Sports Management full-time for more than a yearPros
- Recruiters and hiring managers know who these guys are and will respect your resume if you can stick around with these bullies for more than 18 months.
- Learning hard nose sales tactics and how to pound the phone (150 calls per day) will make you a better sales person for sure.Cons
- Lying is built into the script, you are required to tell everyone that the event is "about to sell out," or "is sold out but we had a last minute cancellation." These statements are 100% untrue.
- Fire 80% of sales reps every year.
- Very few reps make more then $30,000 per year.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Try to, at least pretend that you care about your employees. I worked there for two years and the boss from England visited every month or so. He never said even one word to the sales people. PatheticDoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO