Janicki Industries – Sedro Woolley, WA
Solve organizational information problems and requirements by providing end-user support, troubleshooting SAP applications, analyzing requirements… CareerBuilder
JANICKI INDUSTRIES – Sedro Woolley, WA
and application process.Skagit Valley Herald. Category: Financial Services and Banking, Keywords: Full… TheJobNetwork
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Janicki Industries full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- Beginner to intermediate composite experience available in exchange for you time.
- The fading fast "family run" feel.
- Great core group of workers.Cons
- Chain of command structure ending at a bottom line mentality weak link.
- Short sided profit driven goals undermining good sense and wiping away the founders hard earned reputation.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Have a look at the big picture, beyond your own numbers and performance goals.
- Man up, ask around to see how you are viewed by fellow workers. Being a bully is no longer an acceptable management style.
- Reread "The Goal", find a way to see that value can be added beyond profit. ie; quality, craftmanship, customer service, integrity, general moral, etc.
- Treat the average (Hispanic) employees with more respect (like Humans).
- Put a stop to the run away "yes man" mentality. Sheep are great for wool/meat production, not so much aerospace tooling and parts production.
Q: Is it healthy to have a work force so browbeat that they would all follow you over a cliff, not out of loyalty, but for fear of loosing their jobs if they point out the upcoming drop?
To the founding family.
This strategy has been useful thus far boosting your company quickly up the ladder of success, just make sure:
1.) You are still driving when you reach the top.
2.) Your community can sustain the abuse.
3.) Your name and quality can be used in the same sentence.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO