No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Jewelex Group as a contractor (more than an year)Pros
I cant think of any PositivesCons
I have a big list of Cons.
1. It's literally a Jail. You need to take permission to go out of the office. You need to take sign from the CIO for lunch breaks. Jail is much better than this company
2. Worst HR policies. If you are late by 15 mins then it's considered as half day.
3. There is no quality projects.
4. There are only 2 levels of employees in this company - Manager and Karigar(worker). The managers are the top management and rest all are karigars.
5. Company doesnt value their employeesAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Please have a short term and long term strategies for different projects.
And stop treating employees as your servantsDoesn't RecommendNegative Outlook