Key Energy Services
Key Energy Services, LLC. – Houma, LA
• Develops relationships and contacts customer decision makers to generate business for Key. • Regularly visits (drives to) customer locations to… Key Energy Services, LLC.
Key Energy Services, LLC. – Oklahoma City, OK
• Disassembling, evaluating, repairing and assembling fishing jars to ensure they are clean, proper and in good working condition before to sending… Key Energy Services, LLC.
Key Energy Services, LLC. – Pittsburgh, PA
• Developing relationships and contacting customer decision makers to generate business for Key Energy Services • Preparing written reports, cost… Key Energy Services, LLC.
Key Energy Services, LLC. – Midland, TX
• Performs diagnosis for problems on various types of oil well service equipment based on reports from the field, using the appropriate diagnostic… Key Energy Services, LLC.
Key Energy Services, LLC. – Odessa, TX
• Ensuring the safe rig up/rig down of the equipment and that all safety procedures are followed • Operating system computer, software and… Key Energy Services, LLC.
Key Energy Services, LLC. – Houston, TX
Technical Support • Provide technical support to other BD personnel as needed to address customer needs or pursue business • Prepare and… Key Energy Services, LLC.
Key Energy Services, LLC. – El Reno, OK
• Performing diagnosis and repair on equipment and/or structure for problems in accordance with company and industry standards and safety procedures… Key Energy Services, LLC.
4 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Key Energy ServicesPros
-Gives you a paycheck and sometimes a bonus.
-Can work with some interesting technology
-Management does provide some schedule flexibility and time off for family emergenciesCons
-If there is a vision, management has never articulated it
-Will not pay for equipment replacement, even if broken
-People always seem to be the first cut unlike unnecessary expenses such as management's travel
-Company's bureaucracy makes the Federal government look efficient
-Company will lie about insurance and leave the employee hanging
-No advancement unless you are in management's graces
-No performance reviews
-Employees tend to have anger issues. Will yell at other employees over minor events
-Senior management treated significantly different than regular employees
-Morale is overall low, and management will not address it
-Practically no job security
-Very little training
-Managers do not discuss career plans with the company.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Articulate some sort of vision. The company is basically floundering, and senior management will not address it. Don't let rumors float around. They have sapped a significant amount of morale. Be honest and direct with employees.Doesn't RecommendDisapproves of CEO