LCG Systems – Washington, DC
• Perform programming, testing, and implementation tasks of SharePoint Portal and Windows SharePoint Services. Design, develop, and implement web… LCG Systems
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at LCGPros
- Great people who are competent, friendly and enthusiastic
- A fun place to work if in the right team
- Encourages people to take charge of their own careers and strives to provide opportunities in employees' areas of interest
- HR is actually pleasant to work with and is quite efficientCons
- Not a place for big company types who crave for structure, direction and clear career paths.
- Based on what team you are assigned to, the experience can vary significantly. No "LCG way" of doing things; everything depends on your team and the client.
- Lack of brand recognition in the marketplace. The time spent doing poor quality work at a big firm might look better on your resume than doing great work here. LCG needs to compensate this by improving the brand or offering higher salaries.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Work on improving the company's brand - it will help in attracting and retaining good talent in addition to growing the business. The current updates on business results are great, but considering most of the employees are technology professionals and the business is technology services, it would be great if a coherent technology strategy and road-map are thought through and provided.RecommendsApproves of CEO