No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Luvocracy full-time (less than an year)Pros
Casual, telecommuting, fellow ops assistants were great people.Cons
- Communication between ops assistants and higher ups was pitiful. Management paid no regard to us even though we basically ran the company for them. They seemed uncomfortable even talking to us face to face.
- Despite having direct contact with people who used the site and vendors whose items we sold, suggestions to improve procedures were often disregarded.
- We had several paycheck issues and were given excuses that felt like lies.
- We were shoved in a windowless office across town. The space was uncomfortable and not ideal for an office of 15+ people.
- General treatment was disrespectful and exclusionary from start to finish.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Communicate with your employees. It's ridiculous that we had to ask to be included in company wide emails.
- Some of your higher ups are simply incompetent. Some ops assistants were better and more experienced.
- Make modifications to your company's structure. Work on your value proposition.Doesn't RecommendDisapproves of CEO