MECS Communications – London, England
Opportunity for an experienced ICT Information Security Manager to take ownership of information security governance, including all strategy… Adzuna
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at MECS CommunicationsPros
• Good rewards structure both in terms of compensation & incentives
• Fun working environment
• Excellent team camaraderie
• Promotional prospects based on achievement
• Good management communication
• Ability to predicate and contribute to business decisions
• Good personal 1-1 training providedCons
• A smaller company offering limited corporate career development opportunities
• Workloads can be extremely demanding
• Steep learning curve as a trainee
• Unable to throw money at problems requiring more creative approaches
• Most training is provided in house with only occasional external training throughout the yearAdvice to ManagementAdvice
• Whilst the management provide the appropriate tools and support in order to perform effectively within the role, additional resources would always be welcomed.
• It’s important to keep up the business insight and management feedback regularly and the monthly business update meeting have been really beneficial.
• Please keep up the open cultureRecommends