No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
MICROS Systems Photos
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at MICROS Systems full-time (more than an year)Pros
1. All employees pretty much get laptops with accessible webmail.
2. Work hours are 9-5.
3. You can dress very comfortably everyday.Cons
1. This place has extremely high turnover in all positions and all knowledge gained walks out the door as very little is ever documented.
2. They can't keep people and can't get them in fast enough to replace the ones who leave so there is a lot put on those who remain.
3. There is no training for the individual to keep their skills sharp.
4. People are often given no backups so when you are out on vacation, you are still expected to be available "on-call.
5. People at all levels are very involved and are expected to manage clients. This means there is no time for management, leadership or mentoring.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Either pay attention to the Ann Arbor office or close it down and move it to Chicago. Stop, look and LISTEN to people. Get hands on to get them the help they need. I stayed for nearly 2 years hoping to get better, never did. Only worsened.Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook