No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
MRI Software Photos
1 person found this helpful
“A company once on the cutting edge that has been blown away by its competitors and still can't right the ship. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at MRI Software full-time (more than an year)Pros
- Relaxed culture, with the right manager.
- The new office is nice.
- Minimal meetings - weekly sales meeting isn't terrible.Cons
- Tremendous turnover - they test and interview for high-performing, less experienced (cheaper) talent. Once you realize that the OTE dollars are not realistic, it isn't long before you move on. Many of the rank and file along with many director level people have moved on in the last year.
- Anti-sales culture - the company is redefining and reducing territory size geographically while minimizing the portfolio an individual rep can sell. They are also making people either hunters or farmers. The result of this is that any high-performing sales person will be stifled, frustrated, and move on.
- Professional services insists a 3 month back log to start a project is healthy - customers are offended by this and this kills many add-on / training / value-add projects that would lead to happier clients in the long term.
- The product hasn't been updated significantly in 10+ years (pre-Vista). The acquisition products are not integrated to core MRI. The new interface is already delayed.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Focus on the product and deliver what you promise. Cut the salesforce by 75% and have wider geographic territories focused on commercial or residential. Reallocate dollars from reduced salesforce into additional staffing and training for professional services and product development to deliver a superior experience.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO