No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Malvi Systems full-time (less than a year)Pros
None at all except they will initiate your H1B process no matter if you are eligible or notCons
100s of them
1) They are not professional
2) They dont assist you during the visa process
3) They ask for money when filing the visa which is absolutely illegal.
4) The USCIS has put them under scanner since 2011. Stamping interviewers know this very well. Chance of Rejection with stamping is pretty high.
5) They ask you to tell lies about the project you will be working on. So basically you have to memorize a few lies before you go on for the interview.
and there are many more.
Summary: Dont waste your money and time with that. If you still choose that then you will end up writing similar reviews after a few month's wait :-)Advice to ManagementAdvice
Stop being cheaters and follow the law of land where you are operating. Frauds like you bring a bad name to the country.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO