Management Solutions – Grand Blanc, MI
We have an immediate opening for a Sales / Adv / Sales.Must be able to work various shifts per… Snagajob
Management Solutions Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Management Solutions full-time for more than a yearPros
-The people are very down to earth, young, and fun to work with, contrasted with the stodgy old people that mostly work for our client.
- A good bit of down time to focus on personal stuff, never too intense.
- My friends think I have a cool and interesting job (hah).
- I don't start work as early as some of my other friends, get to avoid trafficCons
- higher than average hours. Most friends get off at 5-6, we leave at 7 no matter if you have absolutely no work to do.
- salary is poor for what the job entails. I'm not in a big city so I don't expect a lot, but compared to my local friends that have similar work and skills, I get paid the least, but usually work the most.
- They admit salaries are not wild, but assert that raises are very good. That is not true from what I have experienced and seen so far. Maybe slightly higher than normal raises, but your 'bonus' is factored in to the salary/raise, so it is realistically lower than you think. Also, your raise at the end of the year is actually a POSSIBLE bonus you will receive at the end of the NEXT year. Also quite a letdown.
- They basically sucker in locals to work for a year or two. No one wants to stay, most have left already. You work alongside Spaniards that are here temporarily, and they get free housing and daily stipends. Locals get nothing.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Be more transparent with what the job entails, and with the clients. They want to make lots of money off the clients, forcing us to work long hours when it is not needed, and telling the clients we are more skilled and experienced than we actually are. Also make salaries more competitive to the environment and work produced.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook