Manpower Inc – Los Angeles, CA
IT Customer Service Representative Expert - Are you looking to start the New Year off right? Do you have experience in the wireless/telecom industry… Manpower Inc
Manpower Inc – Fremont, CA
Manpower San Jose is currently seeking an experienced Finishing Technician for a large client in the Fremont area that specializes in the… Manpower Inc
Manpower Inc – Andover, MA
• Maintains and repairs general plumbing components; toilets, urinals, faucets, eyewash, safety showers and drains. • Installs, repairs, or… Manpower Inc
Manpower Inc – Austin, TX
Samsung is currently hiring entry level Manufacturing Specialist positions. If you're looking for a career change with a stable company then look no… Manpower Inc
Manpower Inc – York, PA
Manpower has a direct job opening for an experienced Shipping Supervisor on 1st shift. For this role you should have some basic carpentry skills and… Manpower Inc
Laborer/Manufacturer – new
Manpower Inc – Saint Marys, PA
Local St. Marys company has immediate openings on second (3:00PM - 11:00PM) and third (11:00PM-7:00AM) shifts. Job duties include the repair of… Manpower Inc
Manpower Inc – Deerfield, IL
may vary depending on department or function assigned • Assist Global Mobility team with various activities include, but not limited to… Manpower Inc
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Manpower as a contractor (more than 3 years)Pros
- Friendly Staff.
- Very helpful.
- When they find a job that fits you and you're willing, they do everything they can to put you into that position.
- Easy to understand structure.
- Can help you get into big well known companies.Cons
- No communication on how you're doing at the position you're in.
- No salary increase (been there for years. no change to the salary, despite getting a ton of praise at work).
- For some people (not for me), it can be a con if your supervisor is in another state and you can either be alone or be with someone who can be just as clueless.
- Their health insurance costs can be steep, especially if you're not working that many hours.
- You are either gonna be in the same position forever or the company you're a temp for will hire you. Its the only route it is going to go.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Give praise and show appreciations to workers who have been there for a long while.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO