Maple Leaf Foods
MAPLE LEAF FOODS INC. – Hamilton
As part of Maple Leaf Food's Optimization team, The Food Process Specialist will support all activities relative to the Network Optimization. This… MAPLE LEAF FOODS INC.
MAPLE LEAF FOODS INC. – Landmark, MB
Reporting to the Director, Operations the incumbent will be responsible for the indirect purchasing process. Job Duties & Key Accountabilities… MAPLE LEAF FOODS INC.
Maple Leaf Foods – Mississauga
A champion and advocate for Maple Leaf Foods and customer(s). Responsible for developing and strengthening customer relationships, managing and… GigaJob
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Maple Leaf Foods full-time (more than a year)Pros
- Base compensation and benefits packages are great
- A lot of room to climb the corporate ladderCons
- Poor work/life balance
- No sense of direction with the company
- Systems are not reliable
- Very difficult to implement new processes
- Culture does not foster growth and development opportunitiesAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- listen to your people.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO