No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Marsh & McLennan Companies Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Marsh & McLennan Companies full-time (more than 10 years)Pros
- Knowledgeable colleagues who know their stuff
- Many opportunities to grow skills/learn
- Challenging and varied assignments
- Flexible working environment and often the ability to work remotely.
-They have treated me well enough over the years that I have lasted 13 years so far.Cons
- Luck of draw effect...some of the Pros depend on where you end up and who you work for
- Workload can sometimes be overwhelming
- Some of those knowledgeable colleagues are kind of hard to work for.
- Performance Ratings system is a joke...rigged game designed to reward a select few.
- If you're an expert and you deliver great work, it doesn't matter, you're still a second class citizen compared to the colleague that made sales.
-Company is run by bean counters who panic on a monthly basis about financials and demand billable hours forecasts from all Associates.
-Career growth is difficult if you don't want to sell. Many people make it to Principal and then turtle up....doing the minimum to make their sales and revenue targets
- 13 years here, but the trend to me seems generally negative. Salary, benefits, Bonus, and continued career growth, all seem uncertainAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Value the work first. Invest in the best people doing the best work and the clients will comeRecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO