No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Matrix Resources Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Matrix Resources as a contractor (less than an year)Pros
- Above average benefits package for consultants ~free training, contribution to major medical health insurance, 401k (non-match) etc~
- Recruiter and Account Coordinator checked on me monthly to see how I was doing.
- Met with my Account Manager regularly to discuss how the job was going.
- Pay was decent.
- Went above and beyond when there was an issue with my paycheck
- Conversion from Contractor to Permanent was seamless. Out-processing was easy.Cons
- None really
- Did not reimburse parking when the other firms were
I wasn't an actual employee, just a consultant placed in a job. They treated me very well and the benefits package was very good for a staffing firm.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Good job of not letting all of us feel like commission checks and actually treating us like people.RecommendsNo opinion of CEO