McDonald's Jobs in Seabrook, NH

Hiring? Post a Job

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days

No jobs found – change your filters above for more results

McDonald's Reviews

Rating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Easterbrook
Steve Easterbrook
418 Ratings
  • Ruined my life.

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Overnight Manager in Seabrook, NH
    Current Employee - Overnight Manager in Seabrook, NH
    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook

    I have been working at McDonald's part-time (More than a year)


    It is a very easy job, and picking up hours is very easy because at least 2 people call out or just don't show up every shift exchange.


    The shift managers are poorly trained, hot-headed, and struggle to keep any sort or organized work effort throughout a shift. It takes 10+ weeks for a raise to go through after a promotion, and retro-pay is "against store policy". There have been multiple incidents of overnight crew being threatened by customers with guns because all the customers on the overnight are either drunk, or up to no good. Work availability never abided by. Scheduled for 8pm-9am all weekend with 3pm-11pm 3 weekdays despite being a high school student. General Manager has a corporate superviser due to his known lack of competence. Most shifts are run by salaried department managers due to understaffing, yet the General Manager continues to delay any form of positional promotions despite completion of LMS shift management training. The general manager constantly brags about having an IQ of 177 and uses a facade of undeserved guilt on his crew to make them work harder despite the fact that he is just abusing them. He hired a Shift Manager with no high school diploma, drug test, LMS Certification, or ServeSafe Certification at $15.80/hr. The Person who he replaced had all of that and earned $8.50/hr. The overnight Crew Starting wage was changed to $9.50 while the shift manager (7 overnights a week 80-90 hours of work) still earned $8.50/hr. Shift Manager on overnight leaves premises during his break, sometimes leaving only one crew member in the entire store to prep for breakfast, run grill, run service, clean the grills, and various machines throughout the day. Most managers take their break before they are sure the rest of the crew has, or just sits out back watching a disorganized, and understaffed shift of underpaid high school students who end up having to stay late every day. 40% of crew comprises of high school students effectively making a closing manager more of a babysitter for a bunch of disobedient teenagers. The other 60% is comprised of felons, drug addicts, high school drop outs, and the mentally ill. Countless incidents of managers giving preferential treatment to crew members with whom they are conducting inappropriate behavior. My only statement on crew drug use is this, If everyone was given a drug test the store would shut down.

    Advice to Management

    Actually run your store properly for once.

Work at McDonald's? Share Your Experiences


Click to Rate
Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.