No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at McGarry Bowen full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
Friendly staff, healthcare, on-site fitness director. Some company perks, drinks (thirsty Thursdays), gym within the building, near Chelsea piers, great views.Cons
- When Mcgarry was running MB, they were getting clients, winning new business & winning awards. Since he left so did most of the good work and talented people. Most of the work had slowed down & clients started to look elsewhere.
- MB has become a revolving door staff. High turnover rate. One day you know someone, other days its a stranger/ new staff.
- Very slow in transition with going digital.
- Not much on work life balance either. Workload can be a roller coaster ride at times.
- Very cliquish environment. Either you fit in, or make yourself fit.
- You're responsible for your own career progression and finding the places and teams that are doing the stuff you want to do. No one is going to take you by the hand and help you with that.
- A lot of egos there as well.
- Poor leadership. Sometimes, it feels like the blind leading the blind.
- Not commuter friendly. Office far from civilization. Feels like you're in Saudi Arabia with that walk from the train station to the office. Finding food can be challenging and pricey.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Challenge your staff more instead of being a factory.
- Give creatives more opportunities.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO